HOME

Madura United vs Malut United: Week 1 of Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Previe…

페이지 정보

작성자 Finlay 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-21 01:27

본문

Madura United's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

ryuji-utomo_145ff8a.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

bali-persija-pp24-do_d2471d6.jpgPersib will begin their campaign in BRI Liga 1 by facing their own team. They carry the title of defending champions in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Maung Bandung will attempt to retain their title, which is evident from their activity in the transfer market. Persib has signed two local players with Indonesian national team labels, Dimas Drajad and Adam Alis. Both are believed to have a significant impact on the depth of Persib's squad. Not only local players, but Persib has also made changes to their foreign player lineup. Stefano Beltrame and Alberto Rodriguez have transferred, and in their place, Persib has recruited Gustavo Franca, Mailson Lima, and Mateo Kocijan. Check out the full fixtures of Persib Bandung in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

Madura United vs Malut United
Stadion Gelora Bangkalan
Saturday, August 10, 2024, 15:30 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Persebaya has a tradition of developing young talents, with players like Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah having achieved success. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib is a name to watch. Having impressed during the 2024/2025 pre-season, Alfan Suaib, who was a trainee last season, shows promise as a winger and could be a valuable option if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are not performing at their best.

Arema FC has been active in the transfer market up until the last day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the early 2024/2025 season. The Singo Edan has completed their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the latest foreign player recruited by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a significant Brazilian influence to Arema FC. Arema FC is now bolstered by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Moreover, If you have any queries regarding where and how to use Latihan PSM demi raih 3 poin lawan Madura United [www.bola.com], you can contact us at our site. Arema FC has a Brazilian head coach and assistant coach. On the other hand, Persija Jakarta has offloaded many of their young players. 17 academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, some on loan. The most surprising move is the departure of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. Check out the complete transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

Persebaya Surabaya's squad for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 includes notable players such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. After a challenging 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has strengthened their team. Francisco Rivera, the best player of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024, is expected to bring creativity to their attack. Additionally, Portuguese striker Flavio Silva, who scored 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins the team as a key goal-scorer. Persebaya has also retained key players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their consistent performances.

Last 5 matches of Malut United:
- 03/02/24 Malut United 2 - 1 Deltras
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 Persiraja 0 - 0 Malut United
- 09/03/24 Malut United 3 - 2 Persiraja

salim-tuharea_10b27af.jpgThe match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. This game is the opener for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. It will take place at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is the defending champion of BRI Liga 1. In the previous season, Maung Bandung won against Madura United in the final. Meanwhile, PSBS Biak won Liga 2 last season. They triumphed over Semen Padang in the final. Despite being a promoted team, PSBS Biak should not be underestimated. PSBS Biak has been strengthening their squad. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been brought in to boost their offensive capabilities. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. Their way to do this is by winning against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in the league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. This year, as champions, every team we face will give their all," stated Bojan Hodak. "Therefore, we must stay focused game by game," the Croatian coach added.mateo-kocijan_fb22f67.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.