HOME

Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Maybelle Amey 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-14 01:03

본문

adhyaksa_af6f323.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

lamongan_b818124.jpgBojan Hodak, a Croatian football coach, is currently in charge of Persib Bandung. Born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia), Hodak has broad experience in several leagues, especially in Southeast Asia, and brings a unique coaching style and notable track record. Prior to leading Persib to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak had experience with several clubs, such as Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also had a stint as the Malaysia U-19 national team coach. Hodak is known for his disciplined approach and clear playing philosophy. He often employs a 4-4-2 formation and emphasizes the importance of good game organization. Additionally, Hodak is recognized for his close relationship with his players, including the young talents at Persib.

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 schedule and streaming link for the match between Persebaya Surabaya and PSS Sleman today. The match between Persebaya and PSS Sleman will take place on Sunday (August 11, 2024) starting at 19:00 WIB. Persebaya won 2-0 against Persik Kediri in their last friendly match. Although Bajul Ijo won, their performance has not been optimal yet. The collaboration between Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not fully cohesive. Meanwhile, in their last friendly match, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang. PSS’s performance is also not optimal, but there is hope brought by midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the attacking creator for Super Elang Jawa.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Here is the complete list of clubs that will participate in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season. The BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 regular season concluded on Tuesday (30/04/2024) afternoon WIB. Seven matches took place simultaneously across different stadiums. Among them were the fixtures between PSM Makassar vs RANS Nusantara FC and Madura United vs Arema FC. PSM Makassar won 3-2 against RANS Nusantara FC. Madura United played to a 0-0 draw with Arema FC. These results had varied consequences. RANS Nusantara FC was confirmed to be relegated to Liga 2 next season. They ended up in 16th place in the final BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 standings. RANS Nusantara FC will be joined by Bhayangkara FC and Persikabo 1973 in relegation. The draw was sufficient for Madura United to earn a spot in the Championship Series. Madura United, also known as Laskar Sape Kerrab, was the final team to secure a Championship Series spot, following Borneo FC, If you loved this post and you want to receive more information concerning jadwal Liga 1 indonesia 2024 2025 kindly visit the internet site. Persib Bandung, and Bali United. So who will replace RANS Nusantara FC, Bhayangkara FC, and Persikabo 1973 in Liga 1 2024/2025? The teams coming in are PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United FC. PSBS Biak topped Liga 2 in the 2023/2024 season. Semen Padang finished in second place, and Malut United was in third. PSBS Biak played against Semen Padang in the final, winning with an aggregate score of 6-0. Malut United FC fought in the playoffs against Persiraja Banda Aceh, emerging victorious with a 3-2 aggregate score. Here is the complete list of 18 teams participating in Liga 1 2024/2025:
- Borneo FC
- Persib Bandung
- Bali United
- Madura United
- Dewa United
- PSIS Semarang
- Persis Solo
- Persija Jakarta
- Persik Kediri
- Barito Putera
- PSM Makassar
- Persebaya Surabaya
- PSS Sleman
- Persita Tangerang
- Arema FC
- PSBS Biak
- Semen Padang
- Malut United

riko-simanjuntak-per_f0c69e3.jpgIn addition to Rivera, Persebaya also has Gilson Costa and Mohamed Rashid in midfield. They were newly signed by Bajul Ijo at the beginning of the 2024/2025 season. They are expected to play a significant role. "So, we as players already know how he plays and how to anticipate his movements," said the former Persib Bandung player.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.