HOME

Malut United Roster for 2024/2025 Season: New Signings and Coaching St…

페이지 정보

작성자 Susannah 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-05 09:27

본문

In fifth place is Alfeandra Dewangga. The PSIS Semarang defender has an estimated market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the third most valuable player at PSIS Semarang. At 23, Dewangga is also ranked 24th among the highest-valued players in Liga 1 2024/2025. Last season, he was a crucial player for Laskar Mahesa Jenar, appearing in 26 matches, scoring two goals and providing one assist.

endrick-4_5a572db.jpgThe game, played at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was fiercely contested from the beginning. Both teams exchanged attacks throughout the game. The first major chance occurred when David Da Silva took advantage of a corner kick from Mailson, but his shot missed the PSBS Biak goal. In the 18th minute, Persib took the lead. Starting from a counterattack, Dimas Drajad delivered a cross from the right, which David Da Silva converted into a goal. Persib led 1-0 at this point. The lead boosted Persib’s confidence, leading them to press on, but the score stayed 1-0 until the break.

Jaimerson Xavier will not join Bhayangkara FC in Liga 2. The former defender of Persija Jakarta and Persis Solo has signed with PSBS Biak, a promoted club for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jaime had been with Bhayangkara FC during pre-season and even scored during a friendly match against PSIS Semarang. Nevertheless, he decided to commit to PSBS for the new season. The 34-year-old player has signed a short-term contract for the season. "Everything is finalized, and he will be joining the team shortly," said Yan Permenas Mandenas, President of PSBS, in a release. Jaime has already joined PSBS in Biak and is expected to be ready to play against PSM Makassar on August 16, 2024, at Stadion Kapten I Wayan Dipta, Gianyar. "Our goal is to strengthen our defense, and we hope Jaime will enhance and solidify our backline," Yan Mandenas added. Jaime is the eighth foreign player to join PSBS, joining Alexsandro from Brazil, Abel Arganaraz and Gabriel Esparza from Argentina, Williams Lugo from Colombia, Takuya Matsunaga from Japan, Jonata Machado from Brazil, and Julian Velazquez from Argentina. Jaime first played in Liga 1 in 2018. In his debut season, the Brazil and Portugal league veteran led Macan Kemayoran to the championship.

As a newly promoted team, Malut United has undergone a major squad overhaul to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Malut United made some intriguing moves in the transfer market. Rising star Yakob Sayuri, who was previously with PSM Makassar, was signed after his contract ended. Alongside Yakob Sayuri, Yance Sayuri was also recruited by Malut United. The Sayuri brothers have consistently played for the same club. In addition to local players, Malut United has revamped its foreign player roster. New foreign recruits include Adriano Castanheira, Diego Martinez, and Cassio Scheid, all of whom are new to Indonesian football. Unlike the players, Malut United has retained two crucial figures in the coaching staff. Imran Nahumarury (head coach) and Resal Octavian (assistant coach) remain for the 2024/2025 season. However, the coaching team has seen some interesting additions. Former players Dedy Gusmawan, Aditya Putra Dewa, and Joko Ribowo will begin their debut season as coaches. These three were instrumental in helping Malut United earn promotion from Liga 2 to BRI Liga 1 last season.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

In a preseason friendly, Persebaya lost 0-3 to Barito Putera. However, coach Paul Munster believes that the result is not a reliable reference. "We have already conducted evaluations, but we focus on the performance in Liga 1," said Munster. "We only focus on Liga 1. In the test match, we made many changes to the players, while in Liga 1, you will see 100% of the team's strategy."

In fourth place is Nadeo Argawinata. The Borneo FC goalkeeper has a market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the second most valuable player at Borneo FC and the 24th highest-valued Indonesian player. Nadeo was one of the best goalkeepers in Liga 1 2023/2024, with the fewest goals conceded and one of the highest save percentages. He is expected to remain a key figure for Borneo FC.

If you adored this post as well as you wish to get more details with regards to jadwal liga 1 indonesia 2024 2025 generously stop by the web-site.nathan-tjoe-a-on-tim_be4bef9.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.