HOME

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Live Broadcast Schedule for Today Here’s the liv…

페이지 정보

작성자 Anderson 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-04 11:28

본문

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

20240701aa_piala-aff_078816f.jpg- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

Here’s the live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 for today, Sunday, August 11, 2024. Similar to last season, all Liga 1 matches can be viewed via live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season kicked off its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have been played, leaving five more fixtures for the week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This season’s lineup includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last year: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. Liga 1 2024/2025 is expected to be exciting, with an overall improvement in the quality of the league. Check out the full schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar below.

dewa-united_d8bfb24.jpgArema FC vs Dewa United
Gelora Soepriadi Stadium
Monday, August 12, 2024
15:30 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

verona-juventus-l-2_3190d7d.jpgLast 5 matches for Dewa United:
27/03/24 Dewa United 4 - 1 Persita
16/04/24 Persebaya 0 - 3 Dewa United
20/04/24 PSS Sleman 2 - 3 Dewa United
25/04/24 Dewa United 2 - 2 Madura United
30/04/24 Dewa United 2 - 1 Borneo

PSBS Biak has recruited many new players, including a 'contingent' of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer has been brought in from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, If you adored this article and you also would like to receive more info about jadwal Bri liga 1 2024 2025 generously visit our own site. the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has previously managed Getafe. Unfortunately, he had limited success as he joined Getafe when the team was struggling and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera will be aired live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, from 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not partake in the President's Cup but has engaged in several high-profile friendlies, including a 3-0 win against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Following their President’s Cup campaign, Persija Jakarta has been making adjustments. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri is confident they are prepared for their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 debut. The 20-year-old is hopeful for an improved performance and believes that Jak Mania’s support will be crucial. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I’m incredibly proud to be playing in front of Jak Mania again. Last season’s final games in Bali saw us with minimal support. As a player, I need Jak Mania’s encouragement to boost our morale," he added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.