HOME

Complete List of Players and Their Jersey Numbers for Persebaya Suraba…

페이지 정보

작성자 Abbie 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-03 16:43

본문

In the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Just seven minutes into the half, PSBS managed to equalize at 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib quickly answered this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib took back the lead at 2-1 when Beckham Putra headed in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored again with a precise shot to make it 3-1. In the closing minutes, Persib extended their lead to 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 remained until the final whistle.

dewa-united_d8bfb24.jpgThe game, played at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was fiercely contested from the beginning. Both teams were engaged in a back-and-forth exchange of attacks. The first significant chance came when David Da Silva capitalized on a corner by Mailson, but the ball went wide of PSBS Biak’s goal. Persib opened the scoring in the 18th minute. Starting from a counterattack, Dimas Drajad delivered a cross from the right, which David Da Silva converted into a goal. Persib led 1-0 at this point. The lead gave Persib more confidence, and they continued to press PSBS Biak, but the score remained 1-0 until halftime.

On Sunday, August 11, 2024, PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto. The game is set to kick off at 15:30 WIB and will be streamed live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. However, Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which may not be a strong benchmark. Persita Tangerang, on the other hand, won their final pre-season match 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with Ryuji Utomo scoring. Under the guidance of coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita seems well-prepared for the upcoming season. In the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each won one match. Persita won 2-0 at home, while PSIS triumphed 4-0 at their home ground. Will PSIS manage to avoid defeat at home this season?

Persebaya has a tradition of developing young talents, with players like Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah having achieved success. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib is a name to watch. Having impressed during the 2024/2025 pre-season, Alfan Suaib, who was a trainee last season, shows promise as a winger and could be a valuable option if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are not performing at their best.

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, If you have any sort of inquiries pertaining to where and how you can use Jadwal Liga 1 2024 2025, you could contact us at the internet site. Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

persija-jakarta_8e84ae4.jpgJaimerson Xavier will not be joining Bhayangkara FC in Liga 2. The ex-defender of Persija Jakarta and Persis Solo has opted to join PSBS Biak, which has been promoted to BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jaime had participated in pre-season with Bhayangkara FC, and even scored in a friendly match against PSIS Semarang. However, he chose to represent PSBS for the upcoming season. The 34-year-old has signed a short-term contract for the upcoming season. "Everything is settled, and he will join the team now," said PSBS President Yan Permenas Mandenas in a statement. Jaime has arrived in Biak to join PSBS and is likely to be available for their match against PSM Makassar on August 16, 2024, at Stadion Kapten I Wayan Dipta, Gianyar. "We want to strengthen our defense, and hopefully, Jaime will complete and bolster our backline," added Yan Mandenas. Jaime becomes the eighth foreign player at PSBS following Alexsandro from Brazil, Abel Arganaraz from Argentina, Gabriel Esparza from Argentina, Williams Lugo from Colombia, Takuya Matsunaga from Japan, Jonata Machado from Brazil, and Julian Velazquez from Argentina. Jaime made his Liga 1 debut in 2018. In his first season, the veteran from Brazil and Portugal leagues led Macan Kemayoran to the championship.adam-alis_b474e49.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.