HOME

Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Se…

페이지 정보

작성자 Johnson 댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-09-25 14:39

본문

mitsuru-maruoka_b0e6a52.jpgPersebaya is known for nurturing young talent, with successful examples such as Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib stands out. After a successful stint as a trainee last season, Alfan Suaib has caught the eye of coach Paul Munster during the pre-season. As a right winger, he could be a crucial player if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are off form.

rezaldi-hehanussa-pe_40f19fc.jpgPersebaya Surabaya's squad for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 includes notable players such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. After a challenging 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has strengthened their team. Francisco Rivera, the best player of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024, is expected to bring creativity to their attack. Additionally, Portuguese striker Flavio Silva, who scored 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins the team as a key goal-scorer. Persebaya has also retained key players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their consistent performances.

In the second half, PSBS Biak raised their attacking efforts in an attempt to equalize. Within seven minutes of the second half, PSBS Biak equalized to make it 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib responded quickly to this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored with a well-placed shot to make it 3-1. In the closing minutes, Persib extended their lead to 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 remained until the final whistle.

Persib Bandung began the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a resounding victory. Against the previous season's Liga 2 champions, PSBS Biak, Maung Bandung clinched a 4-1 victory. Persib’s goals were scored by David da Silva with a brace, and single goals from Beckham Putra and Ciro Alves. PSBS Biak managed to pull one back with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. This victory places Persib at the top of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings with three points, while PSBS Biak is at the bottom.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Live broadcast: Indosiar Streaming live on Vidio Link to stream: Click here NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

The match, held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was intense from the start. Both teams were engaged in a back-and-forth exchange of attacks. The first major chance occurred when David Da Silva took advantage of a corner kick from Mailson, but his shot missed the PSBS Biak goal. Persib opened the scoring in the 18th minute. Following a counterattack, Dimas Drajad provided a cross from the right, which David Da Silva turned into a goal. Persib was ahead 1-0. The lead boosted Persib’s confidence, leading them to press on, but the score stayed 1-0 until the break.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

In the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has added Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the 2024/2025 season. Initially, Persebaya planned to use only six foreign players, but recent developments led them to recruit Darryl Lachman. Darryl Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, previously played for Perth Glory, participating in 23 games during the 2023/2024 season. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has made a new foreign signing as well, bringing in Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo in the previous season. Check out the complete list of foreign players for each club in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

ryuji-utomo_145ff8a.jpgHere is more regarding pesut etam relakan posisi puncak review our web-site.beckham-putra_f0b5a17.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.