HOME

Live Broadcast Schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar Today, Mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Clarice 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-20 22:35

본문

kanjruuhan_9e31892.jpgSemen Padang vs Borneo FC
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium
Monday, August 12, 2024
19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click here
NOTE: Accessing live sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Here’s the schedule for today’s live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches, Sunday, August 11, 2024. As with last season, all Liga 1 matches can be watched through live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 began its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have been played, leaving five more fixtures for the week. As before, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this season. This season’s lineup includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last year: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. The 2024/2025 Liga 1 season is expected to be thrilling, with noticeable enhancements in league quality. Check out the full schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar below.

trofi-liga-champions_8ecf219.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

03/03/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 PSS Sleman
26/08/23 PSS Sleman 0 - 0 Persebaya
13/02/23 Persebaya 4 - 2 PSS Sleman
27/08/22 PSS Sleman 0 - 1 Persebaya
29/01/22 Persebaya 1 - 0 PSS Sleman
Last 5 matches for Persebaya Surabaya:

Semen Padang will face PSS Sleman in the opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The game will kick off at 19:00 WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. Persebaya secured a 2-0 victory over Persik Kediri in their most recent friendly match. For more about jadwal liga 1 Indonesia dewa united vs madura united take a look at our own web site. The Bajul Ijo won, but their performance was not yet optimal. The combination of Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva remains somewhat uncoordinated. In contrast, PSS Sleman was defeated 1-2 by Persita Tangerang in their last friendly match. PSS's form is still underwhelming, but midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the creative force behind Super Elang Jawa's attacks, brings hope. The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable for PSS. In the last six meetings, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, with three other matches ending in draws.

Jaimerson Xavier will not be joining Bhayangkara FC in Liga 2. The ex-defender of Persija Jakarta and Persis Solo has opted to join PSBS Biak, which has been promoted to BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jaime had participated in pre-season with Bhayangkara FC, and even scored in a friendly match against PSIS Semarang. However, he chose to represent PSBS for the upcoming season. The 34-year-old has signed a short-term contract for the upcoming season. "Everything is settled, and he will join the team now," said PSBS President Yan Permenas Mandenas in a statement. Jaime has already joined PSBS in Biak and is expected to be ready to play against PSM Makassar on August 16, 2024, at Stadion Kapten I Wayan Dipta, Gianyar. "Our goal is to strengthen our defense, and we hope Jaime will enhance and solidify our backline," Yan Mandenas added. Jaime is the eighth foreign player to join PSBS, joining Alexsandro from Brazil, Abel Arganaraz and Gabriel Esparza from Argentina, Williams Lugo from Colombia, Takuya Matsunaga from Japan, Jonata Machado from Brazil, and Julian Velazquez from Argentina. Jaime made his Liga 1 debut in 2018. In his first season, the veteran from Brazil and Portugal leagues led Macan Kemayoran to the championship.

29/03/24 Madura United 0 - 0 PSS Sleman
15/04/24 PSS Sleman 4 - 1 Arema
20/04/24 PSS Sleman 2 - 3 Dewa United
24/04/24 Persik Kediri 4 - 4 PSS Sleman
30/04/24 PSS Sleman 1 - 0 Persib
Under the guidance of Paul Munster, Persebaya has become more pragmatic. Bajul Ijo now focuses on strong defense. If this strategy is successful, they will have a good chance to secure three points. Meanwhile, PSS Sleman may need time to adapt. The new PSS players are very promising, but there are too many changes within the team. If PSS can find the right rhythm and shake off the pressure, they could earn points.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.