HOME

Complete List of Live Streaming Links for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Vidi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Margarette Krug… 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-13 10:22

본문

hermoso-1_ce942e9.jpgHere’s the live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 for today, Sunday, August 11, 2024. Similar to last season, all Liga 1 matches can be viewed via live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 began its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have been played, leaving five more fixtures for the week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This season’s lineup includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last year: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. The 2024/2025 Liga 1 season is expected to be thrilling, with noticeable enhancements in league quality. Here’s the complete schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar.

- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB

- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
Sunday, August 11, 2024
19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: To access live sports content on Vidio, a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription is required.

Changes to foreign player regulations are also notable. For the 2024/2025 season, each club is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players. There is no restriction on the countries of origin for these players. However, there are regulations regarding the competitive tier of the clubs where the players are from. From the eight foreign players, only six can be on the field at the same time. This is a change from the 2023/2024 season, where clubs could contract six foreign players with five being unrestricted and one from ASEAN.

pss-1_e16a26d.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Liga 1 2024/2025 brings several changes. One of them is the influx of foreign players in Indonesia's top football competition. This season, Liga 1 regulations allow clubs to register eight foreign players. Out of these eight, six can be fielded simultaneously. This surge in foreign players raises concerns about the future of local players, who might struggle to compete with the imports. However, local players can still shine against foreign talent. Some local players have the potential to compete effectively. One such player is Rizky Ridho. The 22-year-old is almost certain to secure a key position in Persija Jakarta’s squad. Ridho's ability, reputation, and potential are undeniable. With a market value estimated at Rp7.39 billion, Ridho stands out as one of the most valuable local players in Liga 1 2024/2025.

In fourth place is Nadeo Argawinata. The Borneo FC goalkeeper has a market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the second most valuable player at Borneo FC and the 24th highest-valued Indonesian player. Nadeo was one of the best goalkeepers in Liga 1 2023/2024, with the fewest goals conceded and one of the highest save percentages. He is expected to remain a key figure for Borneo FC.

PSS Sleman (4-3-3): Alan Bernardon; Kevin Gomes, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Cleberson, Abduh Lestaluhu; Betinho, Kim Kurniawan, Moon Chang-jin; Ricky Cawor, Hokky Caraka, Gustavo Tocantins. Manager: Wagner Lopes.

In second place is Rizky Ridho. The Persija Jakarta defender has a market value of Rp7.39 billion, making him the most valuable player at Persija Jakarta and the tenth highest-valued Indonesian player. Ridho, when not involved with the Indonesian national team, is a backbone for Persija Jakarta. Last season, he played 24 matches, showing composure in defense and skill in ball distribution.

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season will kick off on Friday, August 9, 2024. The match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat will mark the beginning of the new top-tier competition. Like last season, 18 clubs will participate in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. However, this season will see the addition of three promoted teams from Liga 2: PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United. They will replace Persikabo 1973, RANS Nusantara FC, and Bhayangkara FC, who have been relegated to Liga 2. The regulations for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 have been released to the public, and several notable changes have been made compared to the 2023/2024 season. Here’s a detailed overview of the new regulations.

Should you cherished this informative article along with you desire to be given details concerning pangeran Biru berlanjut kindly pay a visit to our own site.malut-united_5993748.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.