HOME

Top Local Player Values in Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Alexis 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-13 09:37

본문

persita-1_d05c449.jpgThe match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera will be broadcasted live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not partake in the President's Cup but has engaged in several high-profile friendlies, including a 3-0 win against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Following their President’s Cup campaign, Persija Jakarta has been making adjustments. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri is confident they are prepared for their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 debut. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I’m incredibly proud to be playing in front of Jak Mania again. Last season’s final games in Bali saw us with minimal support. As a player, I need Jak Mania’s encouragement to boost our morale," he added.

persebaya-surabaya_662065d.jpgThe match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. This game is the opener for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. It will take place at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib Bandung is the reigning champion of BRI Liga 1. Last season, Maung Bandung defeated Madura United in the final. On the other hand, PSBS Biak is the champion of Liga 2 from last season. They defeated Semen Padang in the final. Despite being a promoted team, PSBS Biak should not be underestimated. PSBS Biak has bolstered their team. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been signed to enhance their attacking power. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. The way to achieve this is by securing a win against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," said Bojan Hodak. Should you loved this post and you want to receive much more information concerning pangeran biru berlanjut assure visit the webpage. "Therefore, we must stay focused game by game," the Croatian coach added.

psm-persis_7e0b4f1.jpgIn fifth place is Alfeandra Dewangga. The PSIS Semarang defender has an estimated market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the third most valuable player at PSIS Semarang. At 23, Dewangga is also ranked 24th among the highest-valued players in Liga 1 2024/2025. Last season, he was a crucial player for Laskar Mahesa Jenar, appearing in 26 matches, scoring two goals and providing one assist.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024, 19:00 WIB Live broadcast: Indosiar Live streaming: Vidio Link to stream: Click here NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

In the second half, PSBS Biak raised their attacking efforts in an attempt to equalize. Just seven minutes into the half, PSBS managed to equalize at 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib quickly answered this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored again with a precise shot to make it 3-1. In the final minutes, Persib added another goal to make it 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 remained until the final whistle.nurul-akmal_b057fad.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.