HOME

PSS Sleman Starts BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 with a Loss and a Curious Point…

페이지 정보

작성자 Donald 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-12 08:48

본문

arkhan-fikri-arema-f_269213f.jpgMost BRI Liga 1 teams have unveiled their home kits for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season is set to commence on Friday, August 9, 2024. Defending champions Persib Bandung will host newly promoted PSBS Biak in the opening match of Week 1 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib aims to start strong in their quest to retain their title. However, major teams like Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also eager to claim the title. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Check out the complete list of home jerseys for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams below.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

la-liga-las-palmas-r_966cf14.jpgThe match between PSM Makassar and Persis Solo on Saturday, August 10, 2024, will be streamed live on Vidio starting at 15:30 WIB. PSM Makassar has undergone significant player changes, losing the Sayuri brothers and yet to find suitable replacements. PSM struggled in the 2024 President's Cup, failing to win any of their three preseason matches. On the other hand, Persis Solo performed reasonably well in the President's Cup, losing only twice in five games. Despite some inconsistency, Persis Solo, led by experienced coach Milomir Seslija, may start the league on a strong note. The teams previously met in the 2024 President's Cup group stage, where they drew 2-2. In the 2023/2024 season, each team won one match against the other, both by a score of 1-0. PSM Makassar is expected to field many young players in the 2024/2025 season, aiming to play a 'rock and roll' style with their youth. However, experienced players like Muhammad Arfan and Yuran Fernandes will be crucial for the team. If they can effectively lead both tactically and technically, PSM could become a formidable team. "PSM Makassar has a lot of young players promoted to the senior team. But once again, I am ready to work hard and compete," said PSM Makassar's young player, Mufli Hidayat.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Indeed, PSS Sleman lost in the first week of BRI Liga 1, but they shouldn’t be at the bottom of the standings. There are four other teams that also lost and have worse goal differences. Nevertheless, PSS Sleman is at the bottom of the standings according to PT LIB. Moreover, there is a note indicating that PSS Sleman’s points have been reduced by three. This means that PSS Sleman began the season with a -3 point situation! Why did PSS Sleman get a three-point deduction? As of now, there is no explanation from the club, PT LIB, or PSSI. However, a hint has been provided by FX Harminanto, a journalist from Kedaulatan Rakyat. According to Harminanto, PSS Sleman received a (-3) point sanction from the PT Liga Indonesia Baru standings table. This is related to a previous issue that affected the team in 2018. Details will be released by the club shortly. Friday, August 9, 2024 Saturday, August 10, 2024 Sunday, August 11, 2024 Monday, August 12, 2024

BRI Liga 1 kicked off the 2024/2025 season with two matches on Saturday (August 10, 2024) evening WIB. In the first game, Madura United was held to a draw by Malut United, while PSM Makassar secured a decisive victory over Persis Solo. At the Gelora Bangkalan Stadium, Madura United, the finalist from last season, hosted Malut United, a newly promoted team. The match was evenly contested until the end of the first half when Malut United’s foreign player, Cassio Scheid, committed a serious foul. After reviewing VAR, referee Sance Lawita upgraded Cassio’s yellow card to a red card. Returning from the break, Madura United, now with a numerical advantage, put pressure on Malut United’s defense. In the 65th minute, Yance Sayuri fouled Irfan Andi in the penalty area, and the referee awarded a penalty. After a lengthy delay due to protests from Malut United players, Lulinha calmly converted the penalty into a goal. However, Malut United refused to give up. In the 80th minute, they earned a direct free kick inside Madura United's penalty area. Tatsuro Nagamatsu took advantage of this opportunity to score. The 1-1 scoreline remained unchanged until the final whistle, with both teams sharing a point. Meanwhile, PSM Makassar hosted Persis Solo at the Batakan Stadium in Balikpapan. PSM's new foreign recruit, Nermin Haljeta, made a significant impact by scoring twice, in the 23rd and 32nd minutes. In the second half, Persis attempted to fight back but struggled to break through PSM's solid defense. Instead, If you beloved this short article in addition to you want to acquire details with regards to psm makassar vs persib bandung i implore you to stop by our own site. PSM extended their lead in the 74th minute with a fantastic solo run by Rizky Eka Pratama, finishing with a shot that Muhammad Riyandi could not stop. The final score was 3-0 in favor of PSM, placing them alongside Persib Bandung at the top of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings.psbs-biak-1_3a23e0f.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.