HOME

Complete List of Live Streaming Links for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Vidi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Essie 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-11 01:51

본문

roma-empoli-l-1_f6886bc.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

persib-1_8721a81.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Semen Padang's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Persiraja
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 PSBS Biak 3 - 0 Semen Padang
- 09/03/24 Semen Padang 0 - 3 PSBS Biak

Dewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, In the event you loved this informative article and you want to receive more info relating to dampak positif pilkada umkm penjual gorengan i implore you to visit the web page. capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

Persib Bandung has officially unveiled their squad for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Thirty players were presented during the Pesta Rakyat Persib event at GOR C-Tra Arena, Bandung, on Sunday, August 4, 2024. At the team launch event, five new players were introduced to the Bobotoh fans. They are Mateo Kocijan, Dimas Drajad, Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, and Mailson Lima. For this season, Persib will not only compete in BRI Liga 1 but will also participate in the AFC Champions League 2 after winning the BRI Liga 1 title last season. Along with presenting the complete squad for the 2024/2025 season, Persib Bandung also released the players' jersey numbers and the new team jerseys. Here is the full list of Persib Bandung players and their jersey numbers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025:

Last 5 encounters:
- 17/12/19 Semen Padang 1 - 1 Borneo
- 24/08/19 Borneo 1 - 0 Semen Padang
- 31/08/17 Semen Padang 1 - 1 Borneo
- 08/05/17 Borneo 1 - 0 Semen Padang
- 11/11/16 Semen Padang 2 - 1 Borneo

Semen Padang is not in an advantageous situation despite being the host. This is because Semen Padang has to 'move' to Jakarta. Moreover, with a majority of new foreign players, Semen Padang may need time to reach their optimal performance. Borneo FC has been thoroughly tested in the 2024 President’s Cup. Their squad depth is unquestionable. The new foreign signings for Borneo FC have also shown their capability, including foreign striker Leo Gaucho. Score Prediction: Semen Padang 1-3 Borneo FC.

Borneo (4-3-3): Nadeo Argawinata; Fajar Fathur, Ronaldo Rodrigues, Gabriel Furtado, Leo Guntara; Christophe Nduwarugira, Rivaldo Pakpahan, Berguinho; Stefano Lilipaly, Leo Gaucho, Terens Puhiri. Coach: Pieter Huistra.

Semen Padang vs Borneo FC
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium
Monday, August 12, 2024
19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click here
NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

dewa-united_d8bfb24.jpgSemen Padang (4-3-3): Miswar Saputra; Dodi Alekvan Djin, Kim Min-gyu, Jan Vargas, Frendi Saputra; Charlie Scott, Ryohei Michibuchi, Bruno Dybal; Al Muzanni, Kenneth Ngwoke, Muhammad Iqbal. Coach: Hendri Susilo.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.