HOME

Match Schedule and Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: PSIS Semar…

페이지 정보

작성자 Glenn Carmichae… 댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-09-10 08:20

본문

persib-bandung-1_12a8959.jpgNOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

timnas-jepang_fa941f7.jpgPT Liga Indonesia Baru (LIB) has sent the provisional schedule for Liga 1 2024/2025 to each club. Persib Bandung will kick off the competition. As the defending champions, Persib will host Liga 2 champions PSBS Biak on August 9, 2024, at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat (SJH), Soreang, Bandung Regency. Persib will return to SJH for the second week of Liga 1, where they will face Dewa United on August 19, 2024. Dewa United will have to be the traveling team for Liga 1 next season due to the Indomilk Arena in Tangerang being under renovation by the government. On September 23, 2024, Persib will have a big match against Persija Jakarta in the sixth week, to be played at SJH. From the eighth week onwards, Persib will no longer play at SJH for Liga 1, as they will move to Stadion Gelora Bandung Lautan Api (GBLA), which is currently under renovation. In the early season transfer market, Persib has not been very aggressive. Maung Bandung has only signed Mateo Kocijan, while Tyronne del Pino, Robi Darwis, Eriyanto, and Satrio Azhar have returned from loan spells. Additionally, Persib has released three players: Fitrul Dwi Rustapa to Bali United, Arsan Makarin to PSPS Pekanbaru, and Alberto Rodriguez to Mohun Bagan SG in India.

- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

- Todd Ferre: After two years away from Papua, Todd Ferre returns to the region with PSBS. Previously part of Persipura Jayapura’s youth system, Todd Ferre joined PSBS after a stint with PSS Sleman. Last season, he played 18 matches for PSS, logging 469 minutes without scoring. Despite a less impressive last season, his performance as a winger is still highly anticipated and could add value to PSBS’s attack.

The performance of PSBS Biak as a newly promoted team in Liga 1 2024/2025 is highly anticipated by football fans in Indonesia. As the champions of Liga 2, PSBS boasts a roster with impressive talent. They are set to play the opening match of the Liga 1 season against defending champions Persib Bandung. The game is scheduled to take place at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among the PSBS players, three names stand out who could pose a challenge for Persib. These are Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. As a trio of forwards, they are expected to add a unique dimension to PSBS's gameplay, especially in the competitive Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

- Alberto Goncalves (Beto): Known as Beto, this Brazilian naturalized player has become a full-fledged member of PSBS after being on loan from Madura United last season. At nearly 44 years old, Beto is not ready to retire and is determined to contribute significantly to PSBS’s success. His experience and presence will be crucial for PSBS as they aim for a strong start in Liga 1.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. Should you adored this post along with you wish to obtain guidance about dampak positif liga 1 Umkm Penjual generously stop by our internet site. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

tatsuro-nagamatsu-ma_a456dac.jpgMoreover, Bhayangkara FC has brought back experienced senior player Ruben Sanadi, who previously helped PSBS Biak achieve promotion to Liga 1. The team has also retained several top performers such as Matias Mier, Junior Brandao, Dendy Sulistyawan, Putu Gede, Muhammad Hargianto, and Awan Setho. Matias Mier will once again be crucial in midfield, having scored 23 goals and provided 14 assists in 46 appearances last season. Junior Brandao was a top scorer candidate, netting 16 goals and adding four assists in 30 matches after his transfer from Madura United. Radja Nainggolan, who was previously with AS Roma and Inter Milan, will not be part of the squad for the next season as his contract was not extended. With these adjustments, Bhayangkara FC aims to return to Liga 1, under the guidance of the experienced coach Gomes de Oliveira.arteta_3062feb.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.