HOME

Live Broadcast Schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar Today, Mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Nam 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-09 18:05

본문

Persija Jakarta made it to the semifinals of the 2024 Presidential Cup but needs to evaluate their performance due to three consecutive losses. They allowed nine goals across the five matches they played. Barito Putera did not participate in the 2024 Presidential Cup but played several friendly matches against top-level teams. One notable result was a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya.

david-2_1f6e39c.jpgCompared to last season, Persija Jakarta hasn't made many changes to their squad. The team has retained several key players, including Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be moving but decided to stay. Similarly, Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. The club has also promoted young talents to the first team. Following the previous generation led by Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old talent Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi Gholy made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. While there haven't been many changes in player composition, Persija Jakarta has made a significant shift in their coaching staff. Thomas Doll is no longer with the team, and Carlos Pena, from Spain, has been appointed as the new head coach. Pena is expected to build a more solid team and improve on their Piala Presiden 2024 performance. Additionally, there has been a change in team captaincy. For the 2024/2025 season, the captaincy has been taken over by Rizky Ridho from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

arsenal-vs-leverkuse_aad9992.jpgNOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or If you have any kind of concerns concerning where and the best ways to make use of Klasemen liga indonesia, you can contact us at our own web page. Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

timnas-indonesia-gar_0f279cd.jpgArema FC, the winners of the pre-season Presidential Cup, will encounter a tough test in their opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Lucas Frigeri and his team will face Dewa United, a club predicted to be a strong contender for the BRI Liga 1 title this season. Dewa United made significant moves in the transfer market, signing Alexis Messidoro from Persis Solo, as well as Taisei Marukawa and Jaja, who have impressive reputations in Liga 1.

The live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 today includes the match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera. Persija Jakarta will host Barito Putera in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. The match is set to start at 19:00 WIB and will be broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio.

Semen Padang will meet Borneo FC at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, with the game beginning at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a newly promoted team, Semen Padang has prepared thoroughly. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. Hendri Susilo's team looks well-prepared. Meanwhile, Borneo FC participated in the 2024 President's Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam had a strong showing, making it to the final. Despite not winning, Borneo FC's performance in the President's Cup was encouraging and demonstrated their top-level capabilities.

borneo-vs-arema-l-2_7070c8a.jpgOn Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will feature live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches. One of the highlights is the clash between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC faces Dewa United at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, starting at 15:30 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC enters this match with high confidence after winning the 2024 President's Cup. The squad has shown strong performances, with players such as Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio playing key roles. Dewa United is expected to be a tough opponent for Arema FC. New signings Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro underscore their high ambitions. Their attack is potent with talents like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.