HOME

Link to Watch Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Today: Persija Jakarta…

페이지 정보

작성자 Floy 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-09 14:28

본문

Here is the full list of teams set to compete in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season. The regular series of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 concluded on Tuesday (30/04/2024) afternoon WIB. There were seven matches held simultaneously across various stadiums. These included the games between PSM Makassar and RANS Nusantara FC, as well as Madura United vs Arema FC. PSM successfully defeated RANS 3-2. Meanwhile, Madura United drew 0-0 with Arema. These results had different implications. RANS Nusantara FC was confirmed to be relegated to Liga 2 next season. They ended up in 16th place in the final BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 standings. RANS Nusantara FC will be joined by Bhayangkara FC and Persikabo 1973 in relegation. Meanwhile, the draw was enough for Madura United to secure a spot in the Championship Series. Madura United, also known as Laskar Sape Kerrab, was the final team to secure a Championship Series spot, following Borneo FC, Persib Bandung, and Bali United. So who will replace RANS Nusantara FC, Bhayangkara FC, and Persikabo 1973 in Liga 1 2024/2025? The replacements are PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United FC. PSBS Biak finished first in Liga 2 2023/2024. Semen Padang was in second place, while Malut United FC secured third. PSBS Biak played against Semen Padang in the final, winning with an aggregate score of 6-0. Malut United competed in the playoffs against Persiraja Banda Aceh, winning with an aggregate score of 3-2. Below is the full list of 18 teams participating in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season:
- Borneo FC
- Persib Bandung
- Bali United
- Madura United
- Dewa United
- PSIS Semarang
- Persis Solo
- Persija Jakarta
- Persik Kediri
- Barito Putera
- PSM Makassar
- Persebaya Surabaya
- PSS Sleman
- Persita Tangerang
- Arema FC
- PSBS Biak
- Semen Padang
- Malut United

michael-krmencik-jai_5b457d5.jpgPersija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

Today, Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will broadcast several matches from the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. A key match to watch is the encounter between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC will host Dewa United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi, with kickoff at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC enters this match with high confidence after winning the 2024 President's Cup. The squad has shown strong performances, with players such as Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio playing key roles. Dewa United is anticipated to challenge Arema FC strongly. New signings Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro underscore their high ambitions. With stars like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins, their attacking line is formidable.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

timnas-indonesia-1_3f23832.jpgPSBS Biak has recruited many new players, including a 'contingent' of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

If you adored this article therefore you would like to obtain more info with regards to dampak positif pilkada umkm penjual gorengan i implore you to visit our webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.