HOME

Persela Lamongan's Preparation for Liga 2 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Myron 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-09 14:14

본문

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, If you enjoyed this short article and you would certainly such as to get more details relating to jadwal kompetisi liga 1 indonesia kindly see our internet site. scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

rizky-ridho-persija-_beb7acf.jpgThe majority of BRI Liga 1 teams have revealed their home jerseys for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season is set to commence on Friday, August 9, 2024. Reigning champions Persib Bandung will face PSBS Biak, a newly promoted team, in their season opener at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. However, major teams like Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also eager to claim the title. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Check out the complete list of home jerseys for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams below.

gian-zola_64e1881.jpgArema FC has been busy in the transfer market right up until the final day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the 2024/2025 season. Singo Edan has filled their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the final foreign player signed by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a strong Brazilian flavor to Arema FC. Arema FC is now strengthened by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Additionally, Arema FC has a Brazilian coach and assistant coach. Meanwhile, Persija Jakarta has released many of their young players. Seventeen academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, with several on loan. The most surprising move is the departure of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. See the detailed transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

To manage their star-studded squad, Persela Lamongan has appointed Didik Ludiyanto as head coach. Didik is an experienced coach with a deep understanding of the game, having previously served as an assistant coach under various Persela Lamongan coaches, where he absorbed extensive knowledge and skills. This background makes it likely that Persela Lamongan’s promotion aspirations will become a reality. (Bola.net/Dendy Gandakusumah)

In fifth place is Alfeandra Dewangga. The PSIS Semarang defender has an estimated market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the third most valuable player at PSIS Semarang. At 23, Dewangga is also ranked 24th among the highest-valued players in Liga 1 2024/2025. Last season, he was a crucial player for Laskar Mahesa Jenar, appearing in 26 matches, scoring two goals and providing one assist.

bri-liga-1_6b18eb4.jpgHere is the complete list of clubs that will participate in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season. The regular series of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024 concluded on Tuesday (30/04/2024) afternoon WIB. There were seven matches held simultaneously across various stadiums. These included the games between PSM Makassar and RANS Nusantara FC, as well as Madura United vs Arema FC. PSM successfully defeated RANS 3-2. Meanwhile, Madura United drew 0-0 with Arema. These results had different implications. RANS Nusantara FC was relegated to Liga 2 for the upcoming season. They finished in 16th place in the final standings of BRI Liga 1 2023/2024. RANS will join Bhayangkara FC and Persikabo 1973 in dropping to a lower division. Meanwhile, the draw was enough for Madura United to secure a spot in the Championship Series. Laskar Sape Kerrab was the last team to secure this spot after Borneo FC, Persib Bandung, and Bali United. So who will replace RANS Nusantara FC, Bhayangkara FC, and Persikabo 1973 in Liga 1 2024/2025? The replacements are PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United FC. PSBS Biak topped Liga 2 in the 2023/2024 season. Semen Padang finished in second place, and Malut United was in third. PSBS Biak played against Semen Padang in the final, winning with an aggregate score of 6-0. Malut United competed in the playoffs against Persiraja Banda Aceh, winning with an aggregate score of 3-2. Below is the full list of 18 teams participating in Liga 1 for the 2024/2025 season:
- Borneo FC
- Persib Bandung
- Bali United
- Madura United
- Dewa United
- PSIS Semarang
- Persis Solo
- Persija Jakarta
- Persik Kediri
- Barito Putera
- PSM Makassar
- Persebaya Surabaya