HOME

Arema FC Hosts Dewa United in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Week 1

페이지 정보

작성자 Beryl 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-09 14:14

본문

launching-persib-202_cfa38ed.jpgSemen Padang will meet Borneo FC at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, with the game beginning at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Semen Padang, a newly promoted team, has made extensive preparations. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. The preparation of Hendri Susilo's squad appears solid. Borneo FC took part in the 2024 President's Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam had a strong showing, making it to the final. Despite not winning, Borneo FC's performance in the President's Cup was encouraging and demonstrated their top-level capabilities.

rans-nusantara_f67a751.jpgMadura United's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

indra-sjafri_5e6b3d0.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Dewa United (4-3-3): Sonny Stevens; Ady Setiawan, Brian Fatari, Risto Mitrevski, Reva Adi; Theo Numberi, Jaja, Alexis Messidoro; Egy Maulana Vikri, Alex Martins, Taisei Marukawa. Coach: Jan Olde Riekerink.

Today, Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will broadcast several matches from the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. A key match to watch is the encounter between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC will host Dewa United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi, with kickoff at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC is riding high after their victory in the 2024 President's Cup. The team has been impressive, with foreign recruits like Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio making significant contributions. Dewa United is anticipated to challenge Arema FC strongly. The arrivals of Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro indicate their ambitious goals. With stars like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins, their attacking line is formidable.

Madura United will meet Malut United for Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The match will start at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has not been at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup. Out of three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab lost twice and won once. Notably, they conceded nine goals in those three games! The situation worsens as Haudi Abdillah is dealing with a hand injury. Additionally, foreign goalkeeper Dida is also injured and missed the preseason. Strengthening the defense will be a challenging task for coach Widodo C. Putro. After being promoted to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has brought in numerous players experienced at top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are anticipated to be key players. Similarly, Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, former PSIS Semarang players, will also be significant. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, If you loved this article and you would like to get more info regarding Jadwal Lengkap Bri Liga 1 please visit our own internet site. Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not met in official matches before.

david_f9a747c.jpgMadura United might not be at their peak performance yet. Laskar Sappe Kerrab might need time to reach their optimal level. Nonetheless, Jordy Wehrmann and Maxuel Cassio could be game-changers. Like Madura United, Malut United has also made significant changes to their squad. However, some new players for Malut United have previously played together. If Imran Nahumarury can assemble the team effectively, securing points is possible. Predicted Score: Madura United 2-2 Malut United.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.