HOME

Understanding the Contrast Between Husnul Khotimah and Khusnul Khotima…

페이지 정보

작성자 Beulah 댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-08-23 04:43

본문

Ashura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو?

?ِكْرَامِ
Allâhumma antal abadiyyul qadîmul awwal. Wa 'alâ fadhlikal 'azhîmi wa karîmi jûdikal mu'awwal. Hâdzâ 'âmun jadîdun qad aqbal. As'alukal 'ishmata fîhi minas syaithâni wa auliyâ'ih, wal 'auna 'alâ hâdzihin nafsil ammârati bis sû'I, wal isytighâla bimâ yuqarribunî ilaika zulfâ, y?

Many people incorrectly understand khusnul khotimah as passing away in a favorable state. In the event you loved this article and you would like to receive details concerning Islamic digital collections i implore you to visit our own web site. However, this is not accurate. The difference of just one letter or a slight misreading in Arabic can

?واه مسلم)
Meaning: "Narrated from Abu Qatadah ra: indeed the Prophet Muhammad saw was once asked about the virtue of fasting on the day of Ashura, then he answered: 'Ashura fasting erases the sins of the past yea

Meanwhile, the dua for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

One of the sunnah devotions that can be performed daily is the Dhuha prayer. Citing the NU Online website, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun rises to the height of one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun begins to

073939700_1598259806-engin-akyurt-2rlleYcpvtI-unsplash.jpgMuslims are encouraged to increase good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months w

hen supplicating.
Husnul khotimah signifies a good end. Husnul is taken from the word hasan which means good. Khotimah itself signifies an end. Thus, husnul khotimah signifies a good end. Its meaning is a death that ends in a good condition, in other wo

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgof Makkah.
The name "Al-Insyirah" itself is derived from the first sentence in this surah, which is "have We not expanded." This surah has a profound meaning for Muslims because it speaks about the blessings that Allah gave P

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgn Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

n In fact, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also mention that every Muslim, male or female, who carries out this prayer will receive rewards similar to performing Umra

fficulties.
Overall, the Asbabun Nuzul of Surah Al-Insyirah illustrates the difficult situation faced by the Prophet and his companions, while offering them confidence, belief, and comfort in his prophetic mission amidst t

Dhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpgKashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are performing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

the sun's heat."
"So, the young camel is basking in the sun. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun rises about a quarter of the day, approximately 3 hours from sunri

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.