HOME

Paris Olympics 2024: Gregoria Mariska Tunjung Admits the Role of the C…

페이지 정보

작성자 Hyman 댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-22 12:38

본문

eng/Wang Chang in the quarter-finals.
Gregoria and Fajar/Rian are the two last Indonesian representatives in the badminton event currently. In the latest development, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Chri

witan-sulaeman-timna_936f976.jpgToday in the round of 16 of the 2024 Olympic badminton tournament, Gregoria will face South Korean player Kim Ga-eun. At the same time, Fajar/Rian will face L

024788600_1711703337-1_037791100_1652712303-20220516IY_Lari_Estafet_Lalu_Muhammad_Zohri_1.jpg, they showcased impressive gameplay.
Specifically discussing the midfield, when playing against Guinea U-23, one of the former Indonesian squad players, I Made Pasek Wijaya, is optimistic that the

r achieving one victory and a defeat.
A positive result was obtained when facing the French representatives, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar. Battling at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on July 29, Fajar/Rian emerge

e 2023 U-23 African Cup respectively.
Predictions suggest this match won't be straightforward. However, the manager of the Indonesian U-23 squad, Shin Tae-yong, is believed to have readied every contingency to beat Guinea U-23. This includes data regarding the co

Bola.com, on Tuesday (30/7/2024).

"Everyone participating here must be very vigilant and need to warn each other, because we've prepared as much as possible, qualified and made it here. Then getting covid or suffering an injury might cause the competito

Bola.net, Jakarta - Schedule for live coverage of Indonesian delegates in badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Thurs. (1/8/2024). Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will b

d enough to dominate ball possession.
It can be argued that this naturalization duo lacks equivalent substitutes. Other players like Ikhsan Zikrak and Arkhan Fikri still have minimal game experience. Both mostly are subbed in towards the end of matches. So it'

sia) vs Kim Ga-eun (South Korea)

Liputan6.com readers can watch the competitions of Indonesian representatives in the badminton sport on SCTV and live broadcast on Vidio. Follow the following l

"I have already spoken with several athletes, and I see they are very eager, very motivated, even the Olympics seems to provide them extra or extraordinary powe

in the Olympics," expressed Okto.

"They will meet the best of the best, all who are the top in the world will vie here with extraordinary spirit. I believe every hurdle and danger will be surmounted by our athletes to partici

, Eduard Streltsov, and Valentin Ivanov. The Indonesian National Team held the Soviet Union 0-0. At that time, there were no rules for determining the end of the match through a penalty shootout. As a result, there had to be a rematch. The Garuda squad was eventually defeated by the Soviet Union with a decisi

as offensive midfielders or wingers.
Although during the U-23 Asian Cup third-place playoff, Marselino received a lot of criticism for being deemed selfish because he occasionally kept the ball for too long or attempted shots that were far off target, h

ng precision declined due to fatigue.
As for Witan, he has a tremendous fighting spirit. Not only when in possession of the ball. He also rapidly returns to his own half when the opposition has the ball. This time, Witan is not overly selfish when in possession of the ball

Covid-19, Okto continued, is one of many obstacles that each competitor and official engaged with the Paris 2024 Olympics must face. For instance, the warm weather currently affecting Paris is also an

tative, Tereza Svabikova, by July 31.
"Concerning our readiness, we can say it was very good, because we recently had a training camp in this area, that went on for two weeks, praise God everyone remained injury-free, everything is fine, I really want to try hard to achieve good r

uo lost in two games 13-21 and 13-21.
In the quarterfinals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto will face the top seeds from China, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang. Liang/Wang progressed as the

Bola.net, Paris - The Head of the Indonesian Olympic Committee Raja Sapta Oktohari mentioned being cautious about pandemic threats at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Nevertheless, he hopes that this situation doesn't dampen the enthusiasm or turn into an excuse for participants to

ia's final chance in winning a medal.
Fajar/Rian progressed to the quarter-finals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics with the position of runner-up in Group B. The pair called Fajri were only able to accumulate one po

and set a goal to emerge victorious."
"I will strive my hardest, continue to improve, because it's certainly not easy to maintain, at times there can be ups and downs because tension remains, I'm trying to the best of my ability to be calmer, perform more naturally

If you beloved this article therefore you would like to be given more info pertaining to athlete interview series nicely visit our own internet site.049244300_1722560955-000_368D7LN.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.