HOME

Olympic Badminton Schedule for 2024 Paris Today on Sunday 28th of July…

페이지 정보

작성자 Polly 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-22 12:08

본문

044869500_1720936750-20240713092801_IMG_0026.JPGles match scheduled for 15:30 WIB.

Following that, two Indonesian representatives will compete together at 19:00 WIB. First, there's the mixed doubles pair of Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari challenging Zheng S

silver medals and two bronze medals.
The 2024 Paris Olympics could be Eko Yuli Irawan's final Olympics. The competitor hailing from in Metro City, Lampung is sure to be highly motivated to finish his Ol

Ya Qiong in Group A mixed doubles.

Simultaneously with Rinov/Pitha, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will also participate on a different court. Anthony Ginting will compete against the men's singles player from the United

mpetition courts will be utilized.

Meanwhile, 4 Indonesian players will participate in the badminton discipline among more than 20 games this day. The pair of Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will be th

withdrew in the qualification stage.
The Olympic stage became Maulwi Saelan's greatest aspiration that he had desired since childhood. One thing that strongly inspired him was when he watched a documentary film by German director Leni Riefenstahl

rched for players in various regions.
Additionally, he was very intensive in conducting a series of friendly matches, especially versus Eastern European teams. However, the results were not particularly promising. Countries like Yugoslavia, East Germany, and Czec

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Garuda squad has previously competed in the Olympic Games in Melbourne, Australia in 1956. It was the first occasion the Red and White team participated in the Olympics, and then did not participate until

tatives will obtain tickets to Paris.
"Alhamdulillah, I managed to obtain the first ticket for Indonesia. I hope more will receive Olympic tickets, especially for the Indonesian archery team," Arif Dwi sai

al round of the 16th Summer Olympics.
The Soviet Union was expected to win easily over Indonesia. However, the reverse occurred. The multi-level defensive strategy applied by Tony Pogacknik was carried out brilliantly, making it difficult for the opponent to penetr

led to surrender with a score of 4-6.
Meanwhile, the other semifinal pitted the world's number one men's recurve competitor from Brazil, Marcus D'Almeida, against the 2020 Olympic medalist, Mete Gazoz from

000297800_1470739768-Logo_Olimpiade_Rio_2016.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - The shuttlecock sport at the 2024 Olympics takes place this day, Sunday (7/28/2024). There are more than 20 badminton contests occurring at the Porte de la Chapelle Are

Ambition of Maryam March Maharani
"The coach's program needs to be executed well and to the fullest. If we give our all, there will be outcomes. From training, spirit, discipline, possessing str

cs from July 24 to August 10, 2024.

097532300_1717741243-Cincin_Olimpiade_Dipajang_di_Menara_Eiffel-AP___3_.jpgThe 2024/2025 Premier League will start on August 17. This indicates that South American players competing in both tournaments will have minimal rest time because the new season will

more," stated Maryam March Maharani.
Maryam March Maharani might also be selected as the flag bearer for Team Indonesia in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, which is planned to take place on boats on the Seine River, Le

rters on Monday (7/8/2023) afternoon.
"This is my second Olympic ticket, and I want to train even more diligently to be able to win a medal at the Olympics. I was apprehensive about competing with the seniors, but I believed I could do it, and finall

mination and motivation," she stated.
"We need to support each other. I ask for your support and well-wishes so that we can deliver the best results, bring honor, and elevate the reputation of Indonesian judo. Let the name of Indonesian judo become bigger an

fore competing in the Paris Olympics.
"The qualification for the Paris Olympics included six competitions. Two events each month. The qualification journey was quite long and comprehensive. So, the traini

his competition was claimed by Gazoz.
This situation resulted in Arif Dwi Pangestu needing to contend with D'Almeida for the bronze medal. Even though being ahead in the first round and tying in the second round, Arif

conceded in the final round with 4-6.
"Although Arif placed fourth, we guarantee that Arif has obtained an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 because Mete Gazoz, the world champion in this event, had already assured his Olympic ticket through the Turkish men's team," said the Chairman of PB Perpani, Arsjad Rasjid,

aharani
"Maryam March Maharani secured a spot for the Paris Olympics judo event in the 52kg category through the Asian Continental quota, ranking sixth," wrote the Indonesian Olympic Comm

the Copa America," stated Martinez.

"It's very hard to fight with the club at the moment, because for us, the most important thing is securing the Copa America. Then comes the Olympics, and that's my personal aspiration

If you have any queries regarding in which and how to use student support programs, you can contact us at our web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.