HOME

Don't Let it Slip! These are the Most Excellent Practices for the Firs…

페이지 정보

작성자 Brooks 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-08-22 04:48

본문

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

a Mbisu (Silence)
Tapa mbisu is a practice on the night of 1 Suro characterized by always controlling the words of the mouth to only say good things. This is because it is believed that in the month of Suro, which is full of asceticism, prayers are more easily realized or granted. This includes bad words or curses that come out of the mouth

of the past year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the preceding year and the following year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the past y

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgDhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the sunnahs for Muslims. Emulating the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpg"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

The procedure for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be understood by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to recognize its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this practice, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for performing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

al fasting month.
"The most virtuous prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

064956900_1555744101-glass-1587258_1920.jpgDhikr is a way to get nearer to Allah SWT. It is one of the deeds most beloved by Allah. The Prophet SAW taught that remembrance of Allah is the purest act in His sight and can raise one's status. Through dhikr, one can feel close to Allah and feel more drawn t

What time to perform tahajjud prayer is of course something you need to understand before learning the procedure for tahajjud prayer. When to do tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

In the near future, Muslims will welcome the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H taking place on July 7, 2024. This event is usually marked with diverse traditions and festivities to com

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the excellence of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the final periods of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to various impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

slamic) calendar.
On every night of 1 Suro, in several regions on Java Island, some people still observe it with inner conduct or spiritual practices and self-denial. The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia explains that the history of the night of 1 Suro originated with the palace wanting to introduce the Islamic calendar

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, explains that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not right above one's head, it is still wit

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgutting Nails

The next act emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

In the event you beloved this short article and also you want to obtain guidance with regards to Surprising whale shark event kindly pay a visit to the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.