HOME

If the U-23 Squad Makes it to the 2024 Olympics, They will Face Off Ag…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jerry 댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-21 15:03

본문

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian Under-23 squad indeed failed to progress to the 2024 Olympics. Nevertheless, the path of the Garuda Muda squad from the U-23 Asian Cup to the inter-confederation play-off was certainly not easy. All opponents confronted were teams with superior F

uring his playing days as a defender.
So, what about Khephren Thuram? Slightly different because Khephren operates as a midfielder. However, at 23 years old, he has already become a mainstay for the French club Nice,

This player is predicted to become one of France's main defenders in the future. It's no surprise, as Leny Yoro has already recorded 57 appearances in all t

030442700_1720710475-20240711AA_Doa_Bersama_Tim_Bulutangkis-14.JPGerlitz Bridge for a distance of 6 km.
Famous buildings in Paris such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Esplanade des Invalides, and the Grand Palais will also be passed by the parade. The Eiffel To

th athletes and officials from India.
"Picking Rani is not without reason. Rani is a resilient woman who is reappearing after Indonesia's long hiatus in the Olympics for judo since 2012," said the Chairm

, the United States, and New Zealand.
The fixture against France is expected to be difficult because they are made up of European players. There are at least three French U-23 stars who could be challenging for the Indonesian U-23 national team. Who are

uro 2000, and the Confederations Cup.
Lilian Thuram is also renowned for representing many top European clubs, such as AS Monaco, Parma, Juventus, and Barcelona. He achieved many impressive achie

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia U-23 national team is preparing to face Guinea U-23. The Olympic Games 2024 play-off fixture will be conducted at the Centre National du Football, Clairefon

s, a few even placed in the top 80.

The Indonesia Under-23 squad ultimately had to completely bury their dreams of qualifying for the 2024 Olympics. The 0-1 loss to Guinea U-23 in the inter-confederation playoff staged in France on Thursday (9/5/2024) confirmed that the Garuda Muda squad had to go back and won't b

Meanwhile, the President of KONI Bali, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Darmawan, who was questioned separately, said he was proud in the achievements of Desak Rita and Rio Waida. At the very least, competitors from Bali can still contribute significantly to Indonesian sports and qualify for the Olympics.

ck to Paris in the upcoming summer.

This also signifies the conclusion of the remarkable journey embarked upon by Shin Tae-yong's squad since the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup in Qatar from April to May 2024, which simultaneously functioned as

Bola.net, Jakarta - 9 athletes from Indonesia will compete in the 2024 Olympics sports events. These elite Indonesian competitors are expected to obtain gold awards and hoist the Red and White banner at the top position

the superiority of their opponents.

The Indonesia Under-23 squad fell 0-2 to Uzbekistan, which had not conceded a single goal from the group stage until facing the Indonesian U-23 national team

Of all the adversaries faced in the U-23 Asian Cup, the Indonesian Under-23 squad in fact faced an rival with a inferior ranking in the inter-confederation playoff. Guinea

088857300_1711370819-08.jpgShe acknowledges not wanting to be overconfident, even though she is currently one of the best female climbers in the world. She considers that the skill level of climbers from other countries should be watched out for. "The qualified countries have their own capabilities, (I'm) trying not to be complacent and focus on myself at the upcoming Olympics," she disclosed.

161 appearances in all competitions.
Khephren Thuram's abilities as a midfielder have been honed due to his significant playing time in Ligue 1 since 2019, when he was just 18 years old. He has also earned one ap

Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi acknowledges that she has readied everything as thoroughly as possible. This includes her mental state for competing. "I have prepared everything well. This includes taking care of my health and maximizing the available time to train effectively, as well as calming my heart and mind," she disclosed.

Although optimistic, he thinks Desak Rita might feel nervous because this is her first Olympics. "It's a significant competition after all. Clearly, Desak Rita must be self-assured and always follow the guidance and directions given at the National Training Center," he concluded.

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - In addition to Rio Waida, there is one more competitor from Bali who will compete for Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics. This athlete is climbing athlete Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi.

For Desak Rita, an Olympic gold victory is better than breaking her own record. "Certainly, I wish to have the Indonesian national anthem played at the Paris Olympics. The record can come later, the priority is securing a gold medal for Indonesia, God willing," she stated.

In the event you adored this informative article as well as you desire to acquire details regarding sponsorship trends analysis kindly go to our own page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.