HOME

Live Broadcast URL for Indonesia's Players in Olympics Shuttlecock 202…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavon 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-08-21 14:30

본문

This Bola Break will analyze the intense battle between Indonesia and Iraq for third place in the U-23 Asian Cup. This game is also crucial because it will be the entry ticket to appear in the 2

ement that has been written in Paris.
"Our next task together is to prepare the Indonesian Gymnastics Team to compete in the 53rd FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championship 2025 in Jakarta and the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics, and we ha

ative of the Red and White remaining.
Jorji, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung's nickname, emerged victorious dramatically through three games when challenging the strength of South Korean badminton player, Kim Ga Eun, on Thursday (2/8/2024). It took 55 tense mi

at's my drive," expressed Apriyani.

"All is clearly different, another partner, another style, with our path being very different. We are extremely disappointed today, frustrated today, we've learned numerous lessons we've ta

ran, with scores of 18-21 and 9-21.

This defeat resulted in Apriyani/Siti Fadia's elimination without a single win at the 2024 Olympics. In their earlier two games, Apriyani/Siti Fadia lost to the Japanese pair, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara, with a score of 22-24 and 15-21, and then lost 12-21 and 22-24

te de la Chapelle Arena at 15:10 WIB.
For this duel, Rinov/Pitha need to secure a win if they wish to advance to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics. At present, they are placed third in Group A wi

ical skills, and playing mentality.

"Regarding fitness, technique, mental aspects certainly, because approaching the Olympics, it's a big event. I currently feel I want to aim for something good. So I need a lot of preparation," said Gregori

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, acknowledges she has to get ready and refine many aspects in preparation for the 2024 Olympics. She revealed her thoughts after her journey stopped in the quarterfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open, at the GOR

rfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"It was a very unsatisfying game, I myself am not satisfied. There's also a positive aspect because in the second game, although I was trailing, I still wanted to force myself. That's something I re

Not Willing to Take Risks?

A deadlock condition persisted until the middle of the second half. The manager familiarly known as STY then introduced Fajar Fathurrahman and Komang Teguh to

24 Olympics.

Video news: The Indonesian team had to succumb to the host country China 0-3 in the 2024 Uber Cup final. Appreciation goes to Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti/Ribka Sugiarto, Ester Nur

pete again at the Olympics someday.

"We are certainly disappointed. It feels disappointing and disheartening, because in all three matches, we lost. However, I'm also thankful to have participated in the Olympics. I will continue dev

Bola.net, Jakarta - Live broadcast link for Indonesian participants in the badminton discipline at the 2024 Olympic Games on Vidio, today (29/7/2024). According to the

yan, Jakarta, on Friday (7/6/2024).

Gregoria was eliminated from the 2024 Indonesia Open, experiencing a defeat to the sixth seed from China, Wang Zhi Yi, with a score of 8-21, 18-21. Now, she needs to begi

lham Rio Fahmi and Jeam Kelly Sroyer.
At a first look, many people assumed Nathan Tjoe-A-On would revert to being a midfielder. But what transpired was that Komang was positioned as Ivar Jenner's partner with Mar

058600500_1717840286-20240608-Final_Tunggal_Putri_Indonesia_Open_2024-AFP_3.jpg, this time she is far more seasoned.
Immense pressure is clearly on her shoulders as Jorji is the sole women's singles player sent Indonesia in Paris. "This year I've matured so I must be more grown-up in approaching this Olympics," Gregoria said, as quoted f

r match at the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"Besides that, there are some opponents' game styles that I dislike or are not suitable for me, but inevitably, I have to like them. Certainly opponents will read and implement the same strategy when playing against me. So I'm changi

le performing a jump on the vaulting.
Care has been provided to the fullest by the Indonesian Team doctors. However, her condition truly could not heal 100 percent, so she still experienced pain and it w

the future," expressed Siti Fadia.

"This is the most valuable lesson for me, especially since this is my first Olympics. The journey here wasn't easy, there were highs and lows, setbacks, numerous obstacles we faced, and it's certainly the most preci

ena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/7).
"Alhamdulillah, Rifda has finished her performance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. As the President of Gymnastics Indonesia, I am thankful that finally our joint struggle to send R

he achieved a decisive score of 21-4.
However, Kim Ga Eun rallied in the second game and turned the tables, dominating Jorji with a score of 21-8. In the final set, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung finally ended her opponen

In case you adored this short article as well as you would like to be given guidance relating to sports league structures i implore you to visit the web-page.fajar_125b3de.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.