HOME

Latest Standings for Medal Tally for the Olympic Games Paris 2024

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavon 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-08-21 05:20

본문

076153500_1664296070-20220927IQ_Timnas_Indonesia_Vs_Curacao_21.JPG"I 've communicated with several athletes, and I see they are so enthusiastic, very spirited, even the Olympics seems to provide them supplementary or remarkable pow

France has accumulated 11 gold medals, 12 silver medals, and 12 bronze medals. Followed by Australia with eleven golden medals, 6 second-place medals, and 5 bronze medals. Meanwhile, the Indonesian team has yet to obtain any medals.

gregoria_613a3c7.jpgLiputan6.com, Paris - The aspiration of Indonesia's men's singles athlete, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, to progress to the round of 16 in badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics has come to a halt. He confessed

through a release from NOC Indonesia.
"I think Toma performed far better than me today, it wasn't easy to score a point from him. I should have kept pushing him as much as possible, particularly in the third game, so that's why I tried t

giving support throughout the match.
"The effect of the spectators may have really increased his motivation even more. In fact, I also had the same spirit but there was a small of a percent difference that could

esian athletes will be presented today.

The effort of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is heating up. Five delegates of the Red and White are ready to demonstrate their best abilities at this biggest global sporting event. With strong enthusiasm, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and Azzahra

Pos Team Gold Silver Bronze Sum
1. China 13 9 9 31
2. France 11 12 13 36
3. Australia 11 6 5 22
4. USA 9 18 16 43
5. Great Britain 9 10 8 27
6. Japan 8 4 6 18
7. South Korea 7 5 4 16
8. Italy 5 8 4 17
9. Netherlands 4 3 2 9

he women's 200-meter individual medley.

In the swimming event, 16 swimmers with the best time results will progress to the semifinals. From the semifinals, the best eight swimmers will move on to the finals to vie for medals. The encouragement of t

et down and annoyed with the outcome.
Anthony Sinisuka Ginting packed his bags from the Paris 2024 Olympics after losing to French men's singles player, Toma Junior Popov, in the Group H phase match on Wednesday (31/7/2024). Ginting succumbed in a three-game

Liputan6.com, Indonesia's capital - The contest at the 2024 Paris Olympic Games has been fierce since its opening on July 26. The Chinese delegation sits at the peak of the provisional medal count standings for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games.

m below par for the Red and White.

A total of six participants from various nations have tested diagnosed for Covid-19 within a week of the start of the Paris 2024 Olympics. These include 5 Aussie water

nkit F Bhakat and Dhiraj M Bommadevara.

Following that, La Memo will participate in Final E of the rowing discipline, particularly in the men's single sculls category. Although it's only to determine rankings 25-30 after not managing to qualify to the quarter-finals, La Memo continues to provide his best. This competition can be se

Covid-19, Okto added, is just one of many difficulties that every competitor and official participating in the Paris 2024 Olympics has to face. For example, the warm weather now affecting Paris is a

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Make sure to catch this historic event! Watch the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and participate in the passion of global athletes' efforts. Install the Vidio application today and

ecuting a jump on the vaulting horse.
Attention was given maximally by the Indonesian Team doctors. Nevertheless, her condition truly could not recover 100 percent, so she still experienced pain and i

Rifda still chose to conclude her appearance at the Olympics, although she still needed help from the coach, both for walking far to the competition venue or around the field of play. Rifda competed in one event, namely the uneven bars, although n

ively through the Vidio OTT platform.
Make sure to catch the impressive displays of up-and-coming U-23 players who will be going head-to-head with elite senior players. Get your preferred munchies and drinks, because the live broadcast schedu

routine, especially on the dismount.
"Despite of the less than ideal performance, I still value and salute Rifda and Coach Eva's struggle. For years, they have worked hard to fulfill their aspiration of becoming the first gymnast from Ind

s and an British swimming athlete.

Should you have almost any inquiries relating to wherever in addition to tips on how to make use of collegiate sports triumphs, you are able to email us on our internet site. "All of us must be vigilant not only about covid, but also against challenges that may happen during the event. This is relevant for athletes, officials, and all teams participating in the Paris 2024 Olympics. Don't let covid or injuries become an excuse for athletes' performance to fall apart," stated Okto, the familiar nickname, through a press release

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.