HOME

Sport climbing is hoped to win two gold medals during the Paris Olympi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Raquel 댓글 0건 조회 67회 작성일 24-08-21 00:14

본문

-2 against their Chinese opponents.

maroko-soufiane-rahi_124a59c.jpgAfter that, Liang Wei Keng/Wang Chang kept trying to gain points and defend to avoid falling far behind the Indonesian pair. Meanwhile, Fajar/Rian continued delivering strong smashes

091673000_1575272234-20191202IQ_Eko_Yuli_Raih_Medali_Emas_12.jpgting, who exited the 2024 Olympics.

Meanwhile, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will compete in the round of 16 of the women's singles badminton event at the 2024 Olympics, playing against South Korean shuttler Kim Ga Eun, on Friday (2/8/2024) in th

top level.
"From what I observe, the four athletes who made it are rather stable mentally and have already ruled international podiums. So they're not easily fazed. I feel they are ready to become world champions at the Olympics

Given that the process of collecting points for the Paris Olympics will end in April 2024, it is necessary to promptly designate the chief of the working group and t

The President of the Indonesian National Sports Committee (KONI) DIY, Djoko Pekik Irianto, expressed pride the accomplishment made by Arif Dwi Pangestu. He hopes that Arif can provide hi

d succeed at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"On behalf of KONI DIY, we appreciate and feel proud of Mas Arif Dwi Pangestu's achievement in securing a spot for the Paris 2024 Olympics. This is an asset not only for DIY but also for the nation, and we sincerely hope he can fly the R

hey must win the third-place playoff.
If they don't succeed in that as well, then one slot for the 2024 Paris Olympics has to be fought for via a play-off against an African representative. Guinea U-23 is already waiting. So, for the Indonesian U-23 national team, would they rather ha

ed to take the lead again at 18-16.

Finally, the Chinese pair was able to reverse the situation by scoring four straight points, bringing them to a 20-18 lead. A nerve-wracking moment like the end of the first game occurred again, where Fajar/Rian managed to bring

group as Israel, Paraguay, and Mali.
The Indonesian U-23 national team would face tougher competition if they reach the 2024 Paris Olympics as the AFC-CAF playoff winner. They would be grouped with the host nation France, th

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian U-23 squad must secure two more triumphs to guarantee a ticket for the 2024 Paris Olympics. If this objective is reached, Indonesia's youth tea

rters on Monday (7/8/2023) afternoon.
"This is my second Olympic ticket, and I desire to practice even more enthusiastically to be able to obtain a medal at the Olympics. I was nervous about contending with the seniors, but I was confident I could do it, and

e mid-game break in the first game.

The Indonesian top pair attempted to bounce back and reduce the deficit to 9-12. The fight for every point persisted. However, although Fajar/Rian could score points, the C

ch capital.
"At least two gold medals. Pray that we will secure two," she expressed when met during the unveiling ceremony of the Indonesian Team's jersey for the 2024 Paris Olympics at The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, on

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian Badminton Association promptly addresses the disappointing results at the 2022 Asian Games sporting event in Hangzhou, China. The Head of PP PBSI, Agung Firman Sampurna, annou

ounter Israel during the competition.
After the Indonesian U-23 squad secured a spot in the quarter-finals of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, Erick Thohir, as President of PSSI, said that he expects the Young G

East Jakarta, on Monday (16/10/2023).
The meeting, participated in by the full management team, also resulted in strategic resolutions. One of which, PBSI named the Secretary General of PBSI, Mohammad Fadil Imran, to

t climbing.
The chairperson of the Indonesian Rock Climbing Federation (FPTI), Yenny Wahid, holds great expectations for her athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Yenny anticipates that two gold medals can be won from

ssfully gain a lead of up to 15-11.

However, the Chinese duo managed to close the gap, and a close point-by-point contest took place again beginning from 15-15. Fajar/Rian didn't give up and with their powerful smashes, the Indonesia

for the Road to Paris 2024 Olympics.
"All of us, the entire PBSI board present the plenary meeting, have agreed to nominate and instate the PBSI Secretary General M. Fadil Imran as the Leader of the Working Group and Task Force for the Road to Paris 2024 Olympics. He will lead, gather various aspirations, and handle operations, functioning for and on behalf of PBSI in

undation for facing upcoming matches.
"Clinching an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 in advance was indeed our goal, and it has been accomplished. We believe in the capabilities and resolve of the Indonesian archery national team athletes who strive relentlessl

If you loved this posting and you would like to obtain extra information regarding research data sharing platforms kindly stop by our page.041248000_1722460792-000_36637AL.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.