HOME

No deity except You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been of the unjus…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lyndon 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-08-04 04:54

본문

A herd of Albino Buffaloes, descendants of the Palace's Sacred Buffalo Kyai Slamet, clears the way for the Kirab procession marking the Night of 1 Suro of the Surakarta Hadiningrat Palace, in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019). The procession is held exactly on the night of 1 Suro, which signifies the transition of the new year in the Javanese calendar (me

كَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgght of First Suro
Javanese people, particularly in Solo and Yogyakarta, have a prohibition on the night of one Suro such as building houses. Based on various sources, this is not allowed because it could bring misfortune to the owner. Such as bringing illness, suffering, scarc

ght of First Suro
The prohibition on holding wedding ceremonies on the night of one Suro is already very common, this includes the prohibition on organizing other events or celebrations on the night of first Suro. Such as circumcision celebrations, birth celebrations,

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I abide by Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit Your blessings upon me and I admit my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

lace environment.
People are prohibited from speaking about unimportant things, bad things, or even making bad prayers because it is believed that in the month of Suro all utterances are fulfilled. Besides being prohibited to speak, other prohibitions on the night of one Suro include eating, d

The sacred label associated with the night of first Suro or the month of Suro has led to the emergence of several prohibitions for the night of one Suro in Javanese society. Such as prohibitions against getting married, building a house, If you have any concerns with regards to where by and how to use tata cara sholat dhuha lengkap, you can call us at our page. moving houses, speaking, and many more. People who break several prohibitions on the night of first Suro are believed to encounter

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

ah SWT

"Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Gabriel came to me and said, O Muhammad, live as you wish, for you will die. Love whom you will, for you will leave him. Do what you will, for you will be rewarded for it. Know that the nobility of a believer is in praying at night and his honor is in not needing people

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

?ِكْرَامِ
Allâhumma antal abadiyyul qadîmul awwal. Wa 'alâ fadhlikal 'azhîmi wa karîmi jûdikal mu'awwal. Hâdzâ 'âmun jadîdun qad aqbal. As'alukal 'ishmata fîhi minas syaithâni wa auliyâ'ih, wal 'auna 'alâ hâdzihin nafsil ammârati bis sû'I, wal isytighâla bimâ yuqarribunî ilaika zulfâ, y?

Night of One Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of first Suro is especially implemented for communities in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that holding a wedding celebration in the month of

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpghe past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.