HOME

There is no god but You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been of the u…

페이지 정보

작성자 Nadine 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-08-04 04:53

본문

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

?ۤلِّيْنَ
Arabic Transliteration: Bismillahir rahmaa nirrahiim. Alhamdu lilla hi rabbil 'alamin. Ar rahmaanirrahiim. Maaliki yaumiddiin. Iyyaaka na'budu wa iyyaaka nasta'iin. Ihdinash shirraatal musthaqiim. Shiraathal ladziina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghduubi

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT rescued Prophet Yunus AS by sending a whale to consume him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS acknowledged his mistake and In case you loved this post and you would like to receive details regarding amal terbaik malam suro assure visit the webpage. sought forgiveness sincerely. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he beseeched with a prayer of contrition and request for

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

3).

A video became viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the high volume of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers opted

As a form of worship, the dhikr hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir also has virtues that will bring benefits to those who practice it. Here are the benefits of the dhikr hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman

Prayer begins with standing straight facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may differ based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

All Muslims must know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that cannot be neglected, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

Comprehending the meaning of hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir in Arabic is important so that the recited dhikr can be internalized. Attempting to understand the meaning of this phrase is also a form of sincerity in doing dhikr as a means of connecting with Alla

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the recommended practices for Muslims. Emulating the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

SWT's greatness.
Before experiencing this critical situation, Prophet Yunus abandoned his stubborn people. They continued to ignore him and commit shirk against Allah SWT. This apathetic attitude got a direct admonition from Allah SWT, which is written in His word in Surah Al Anb

l cause disaster.
In the book titled Panduan Syahadat (2015) by Taufiqurrohman, the prohibition on the night of one Suro against organizing wedding celebrations is believed to bring misfortune to the bride and groom and all peo

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, all praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

One of the virtues of dhikr is receiving protection from Allah SWT. Those who constantly remember Allah and praise Him will be protected from various harms. Dhikr is also believed to open the door to safety in this world and the hereafter. This can be seen from a hadith which states that if certain dhikr is recited three times in the evening, it can protect a person from the danger of poison that

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

ght of First Suro
A similar prohibition on the night of one Suro is not being allowed to move houses. The negative impact of violating the prohibition on moving houses is the same as the consequences of building a house on the night of first Suro. People call it taboo and

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpg3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.