HOME

Bove Stated, "Your Honor, Can We Take A Break?

페이지 정보

작성자 Tresa Hailes 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-07-18 12:21

본문

Hicks testified that she was virtually sure that Trump used the phrase to precise concern about how the Journal story would have an effect on his election probabilities and the final days of his marketing campaign. Hope Hicks was asked Friday about textual content messages she exchanged with Michael Cohen instantly after the publication of The Wall Road Journal’s story concerning the National Enquirer’s parent firm buying the rights to Karen McDougal’s story. One message, displayed for jurors, showed Hicks requesting Cohen share a phone number for xNudes AI David Pecker, the president of mother or father company American Media Inc. "Mr. Trump wanted to speak with him," she testified.

class=

Hope Hicks, who served as Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign press secretary and went on to carry various roles in his White House, took the witness stand in his New York hush cash case on Friday. Her testimony on the trial's eleventh day was the latest in a frenzied second week of witness testimony and adopted that of forensic analyst Douglas Daus and paralegal Georgia Longstreet. 9,000 wonderful for violating the gag order in his hush money criminal trial. "I don’t remember something that was stated," Hicks testified. "I assume Michael type of feigned like he didn’t know what I used to be speaking about and that we should always connect with David to get extra data," Hicks testified. Asked about her conversation with Pecker, Hicks said she "asked what was happening, why was I receiving this e mail? " — referring to the request for comment she’d acquired from the Journal reporter. "He explained that Karen McDougal was paid for magazine covers and health columns and that it was all very professional and that’s what the contract was for," Hicks testified. Hope Hicks testified Friday that she requested Jared Kushner to try to delay publication of a narrative involving Donald Trump and former Playboy model Karen McDougal.

Jurors in Donald Trump's hush money case noticed on Friday a transcript in court of the notorious "Access Hollywood" tape, as prosecutors asked Hicks to explain her response to learning in regards to the tape’s existence from a reporter looking for comment. "I was concerned, very concerned," Hicks stated, speaking slowly. "Yeah. I used to be involved concerning the contents of the email. I used to be concerned about the lack of time to respond. I was involved that we had a transcript but not the tape. We convert your files to various codecs. You'll be able to seize our 'embed code' to display any video on one other website. Each video uploaded, is proven on our indexes roughly three days after importing. About 1200 to 2000 adult videos are uploaded every day (be aware that gay and shemale movies are filtered from this web page, but proven of their respective categories). There is no charge (no hidden charges either) for viewing our movies. XVIDEOS is rated with RTA label. Parents, you may simply block access to this site. Please read this web page for extra informations.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.