HOME

This Week's Most Popular Stories Concerning Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritu…

페이지 정보

작성자 Raul 댓글 0건 조회 80회 작성일 24-04-29 08:41

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secrets of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing home spa treatment. This scrub is best used on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a ratio of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store any leftover in a caddy for showers for an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. This product is made with Rosemary and Avon planet spa body scrub Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This product is a nice product to use for everyday. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can buy it at avon planet spa radiant gold.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will assist you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is made up of green tea extract that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and look.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It's recommended to use it at least 1-2 times per week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough such as elbows, feet and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. This facial mist that hydrates is created with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend against environmental irritants and give you a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply it once or twice a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this planet spa beauty sleep Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and a cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation, or use every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturiser is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spray as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.LOGO-12.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.