HOME

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Daily Lifeth…

페이지 정보

작성자 Dalene 댓글 0건 조회 34회 작성일 24-06-01 00:20

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available Ghost can be set up in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It tracks GPS locations and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to an mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want how to install ghost immobiliser be traced. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.