HOME

The Best Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Rewrite Your L…

페이지 정보

작성자 Dessie 댓글 0건 조회 70회 작성일 24-04-20 21:23

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (official statement)

The theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

ghost immobiliser installation near me is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves can't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and works anywhere your phone can receive text alerts, and also has a cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.