HOME

Madura United vs Malut United: Week 1 of Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Previe…

페이지 정보

작성자 Hollie 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-09 15:20

본문

Madura United vs Malut United
Stadion Gelora Bangkalan
Saturday, August 10, 2024 15:30 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Last 5 matches of Malut United:
- 03/02/24 Malut United 2 - 1 Deltras
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 Persiraja 0 - 0 Malut United
- 09/03/24 Malut United 3 - 2 Persiraja

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The majority of BRI Liga 1 teams have revealed their home jerseys for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season will kick off on Friday (August 9, 2024). Reigning champions Persib Bandung will face PSBS Biak, a newly promoted team, in their season opener at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. Teams such as Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also highly motivated to secure the championship. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Here is the full list of home jerseys for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams.

de-ligt-2_3078152.jpgOne of the matches in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar is Persebaya Surabaya vs Barito Putera. On Friday, August 23, 2024, Persebaya will meet Barito Putera at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. This game starts at 7:00 PM WIB and will be live on Indosiar and Vidio.

PSIS Semarang will play against Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The match is scheduled to start at 15:30 WIB and will be broadcast live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. However, Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which may not be a strong benchmark. Persita Tangerang won their last pre-season game 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with a goal from Ryuji Utomo. Under the guidance of coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita seems well-prepared for the upcoming season. During the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each had one victory against each other. Persita defeated PSIS 2-0 at home, while PSIS won 4-0 in their own stadium. Will PSIS be able to avoid another home defeat this season?

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

Semen Padang's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Persiraja
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 PSBS Biak 3 - 0 Semen Padang
- 09/03/24 Semen Padang 0 - 3 PSBS Biak

Madura United will meet Malut United for Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The game is scheduled to kick off at 15:30 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has not been at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup. In their three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab suffered two losses and secured one win. They notably conceded nine goals across these games! Things are further complicated by Haudi Abdillah's hand injury. Foreign goalkeeper Dida is also sidelined due to injury and missed the preseason. Strengthening the defense will be a challenging task for coach Widodo C. Putro. Meanwhile, after their promotion to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has recruited many players accustomed to top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are expected to play crucial roles. Similarly, Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, former PSIS Semarang players, will also be significant. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not met in official matches before.

jadwal-bri-liga-1_5c92ed0.jpgIn case you liked this informative article along with you desire to obtain more info with regards to klasemen kompetisi sepak bola indonesia (https://www.bola.net/klasemen/indonesia.html) kindly pay a visit to our own web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.