HOME

Comprehensive List of Gold Medal Winners in the Paris 2024 Olympic Gam…

페이지 정보

작성자 Rich Needham 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-22 12:59

본문

2024 Olympics, on Friday (2/8/2024).
Firstly, Huang Yaqiong and her partner, Zheng Siwei, at last secured the Olympic gold medal they had always aspired to. As the world's top-ranked mixed doubles pair, they had to be pati

090777600_1722450318-20240731_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton_-_Women_s_Singles_Group_G__Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung__INA__2-0_Tereza_Svabikova__CZE__-05.jpgs top representative during the game.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung made it to the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics for the female singles badminton category after overcoming the Czech Republic's representative, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

while to win this prestigious medal.
The long wait for Zheng Siwei/Huang Yaqiong concluded after they overcame the South Korean pair, Kim Won-ho/Jeong Na-eun, in the 2024 Paris Olympics final in straight sets 2

r, she found a way to regain control.
"I think I shouted, I tried to relieve stress by yelling a few times. Truthfully, it certainly has an effect, because in this big arena, hearing shouts of 'Indonesia' definitely made me fee

rize at this colossal sporting event.
The sportsman of Indonesian-Japanese blood managed to obtain a position to compete in the 2024 Olympics on March 3, 2024. Rio Waida triumphed after completing the repechage 10 roun

ly in their chosen category or field.
It's not an simple accomplishment, since all the athletes currently in Paris are of the top level. Moreover, they are now not only bearing their own names, but also symboliz

ne," stated Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I compete in singles, without a partner, there's a coach supporting me too, but we can't communicate, so the shouting definitely helps me more motivated and sense that there's someone helping. Since they keep shouting whether I score

ride and standing of their homelands.
At the start of the Olympic Games 2024, the happiest figures were the pair from China, Lihao Sheng and Yuting Huang. They were the inaugural winners of a gold me

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Rio Waida happens to be the sole sportsperson from Indonesia in the sport of surf who will appear at the Olympic Games 2024. Despite this, Rio is determined to make proud Indonesia's name by obta

is prestigious multi-sport spectacle.
The duo triumphed in the mixed team 10-meter air rifle shooting competition. They were able to defeat the Korean pair, Keum Ji-hyeon and Park Ha-jun, as well as the representatives fro

Bola.com, Paris - China's mixed doubles badminton athlete, Huang Yaqiong, truly enjoyed a happy and maybe memorable day. How could she not, as she experienced two joyous occasions at once at

e in Indonesia, specifically in Bali.
Living in Bali, synonymous with coastlines and large waves, made Rio Waida to become passionate about surfing from a tender age. Despite he was initially afraid, Rio now often rides, maneuvers,

(Aquatics), Thomas Ceccon (Aquatics)
JAPAN: Natsumi Tsunoda (Judo), Koki Kano (Fencing), Hifumi Abe (Judo), Coco Yoshizawa (Skateboarding), Daiki Hashimoto, Kazuma Kaya, Shinnosuke Oka, Takaaki Sugino, Wataru Tanigawa (Artis

dal recipients at the Paris Olympics:
AUSTRALIA: Grace Brown (Cycling), Ariarne Titmus (Aquatics), Mollie O"Callaghan (Relay Swimming), Shayna Jack (Relay Swimming), Emma McKeon (Swimming Relay), Meg Harris (Swimming Relay), Jessica Fox (In

at she still struggles to control it.
"To be honest, in terms of my game, I'm comfortable, but psychologically and tension-wise, I'm still adjusting. I'm still adapting. The other day I played once and then had two days off, which had an impact. It's like I was warming up yesterday, but after two days off, I lost the atmosphere o

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Guinea U-23 national team is now rejoicing after managing to qualifying for the 2024 Paris Olympics. They grabbed the final ticket after a close 1-0 win over the Indonesian side at INF Clairefontaine, Clairefontaine-en-Yveli

erson in a particular event or sport.
It's understandable that every sportsperson strives diligently during preliminary rounds and their preparations before the Olympic Games 2024. This implies that if they desire to succeed, there can be no slip-ups at all, meaning they need to consistently deliver

surfers who advanced to repechage 10.
"This is incredibly extraordinary and lovely. If you beloved this posting and you would like to get extra facts about MLS coaching Changes kindly pay a visit to the internet site. That's the purpose for which I participated in this championship. The previous occasion I qualified for Tokyo, it was incredible, and now I want to repeat that achievement," said Rio Waid

Bola.net, Jakarta - Each sportsperson taking part in the 2024 Olympics has only one goal: to bring home a gold medal. Understandably, any person who is able to win this special honor, will be recorded throughout time as the most outs

ian U-23 goalkeeper a minute later.

olimpiade_095f5a9.jpgOn another occasion, Guinea U-23 received a controversial penalty in the 72nd minute. Alfeandra Dewangga was considered to have committed a foul against Alga

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.